- Powder-coated aluminum monoliths (2)
- Shipping weight with travel case: approximately 70 lbs.
- Shipping weight boxed: approximately 50 lbs.
- Free standing portal weight: approximately 35 lbs.
- Dimensions: 82" H x 48.5" W x 1.5" thick
- 32" Tall walkthrough space between columns
- Feet are 21.5" long
- Printer and network ports
- OEM Windows OS
- ViewScan 2.0 software
- Secondary screening wand
- LAN 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Network Capability
- ViewScan enables monitoring from remote locations on a facility's network
- Power: 110/220 VAC; 3.5 amps
- ADA Compliant
- Low Voltage
Every person scanned through the portal has the following data archived:
- A digital snapshot of the person
- Time and date
- Threshold configurations
- Sensor reading data
- Graphical display data
Archiving can be controlled at the workstation, and you can monitor anyone entering or leaving a building, including after hours. This feature is useful for personnel and property protection, evidence collection, and criminal prosecution.
The real-time image can be replaced for image-sensitive areas or cultures. In this case, yellow dots will identify potentially threatening objects over a generic human silhouette.
ViewScan uses magnetic sensors with onboard digital signal processing to communicate with the software that spatially locates objects of threat. ViewScan can determine life-threatening objects from non-lethal ones by measuring the differences in total metallic mass and ferromagnetic composition.
When a threat object (or multiple) is discovered, a yellow dot is overlayed onto a live snapshot image of the person passing through the portal. A graphical display of the sensor data instantly scales the signal strength of individual sensors and cross-references them with the video image.
ViewScan's threshold or sensitivity/selectivity configurations are linear compared to segments or ranges that screen particular targets. The portal operator has access to a specific threshold setting, which can be found at the control console. Threshold settings are customizable and can be altered without interrupting traffic flow. It effectively detects life-threatening objects (e.g., guns, knives, box cutters, razor blades, etc.). Non-threatening objects (e.g., keys, coins, jewelry, belt buckles, etc.) are permitted to pass without false alarms.
- Operating temp: 40° – 105°F (5° – 40° C)
- Storage temp: 32° – 140°F (0° – 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Doesn't emit electromagnetic radiation
- Doesn't interfere with medical implants
- Safe for pregnant women